Monday, July 13, 2009
First Day Of Blogging...
Okay here it goes!!!! Welcome to our blog. I will give this a try but please hang in there while I get into the swing of things. Most of my friends currently blog and I honestly enjoy looking at theirs. I'm not one to write a whole lot, but I will try to keep most of you updated on some of the things we are up to these days. As of right now we are getting ready to wish Ryan off tomorrow as he heads up to Altus, Oklahoma for four months to start training on a new aircraft. I decided not to go with after much debate. Ryan and I thought it would be best not to put the girls through two moves within four months. The plan is....Ryan will leave tomorrow and then us three girls will leave August 1st to head up to Charleston, SC. We can only hope that things go as smooth as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE that you're blogging now! It gets easier with practice!!! CAn't wait to see some pics!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! It will be so fun to keep up with you this way! and just fyi a great place to get free cute backgrounds is to google cutest blog on the block and just follow the instructions. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you blogging too! Beware....it's addicting!
ReplyDelete