Happy Birthday Isabella!!!
I still remember like it was yesterday when we found out I was pregnant with Isabella. Ryan was deployed and I took a home pregnancy test and then went to the lab to do blood work to confirm that we were having our first child. I was so anxious to tell Ryan, but at the same time I was scared for the unknown. Now four years later, I can't remember life without her. She has been such a blessing to us and our family. Each and everyday is a new day, and I enjoy every morning waking up to a "thump" as she jumps out of bed, and runs down the hallway to our bedroom to crawl into bed between us and watch TV until her sister wakes up. It's always a great start to another day!! Hope you enjoy the slide show of how much she has changed in these last four years. I know I have!!!



What a beautiful precious baby! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete