Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day


Today is a day that we remember all those who have served and are now serving in our military. Thank You so much for all your dedication and hard work it takes. I am very grateful to be married to a man that will stand by his country and fight for our FREEDOM!!!! I am also thankful for my Dad who served our country for four years. Your countless hours and sleepless nights were greatly appreciated during your time in Vietnam and the four years you served your country!!! I look up to all the men and women, past, present and future that will continue to stand for what we believe in and will fight this endless battle. Thank You again and Happy Veteran's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture! :) I have that picture in our album too! :) As hard as Grand Forks was there are some good memories and even better friends!

    ReplyDelete