Sunday, October 25, 2009

Isabella's Birthday Party

This year I decided to do things different. Since all of our family and good friends live in different states packages started to arrive pretty much all week. In the past I would let Isabella open them as they arrived. But this year I decided that she could wait till Friday to open her gifts. It was a little hard at times, but she did well. We also like to celebrate her birthday as a family and then again with a party. Since Ryan has been gone and could not make a trip home for her birthday, our neighbors helped make the day a little more special for her by coming over to sing "Happy Birthday" and to have cup cakes and ice cream. This was her choice.

Then on Saturday was yet another enjoyable day!!! It was a day that her friends from school would be coming over to her house to celebrate her birthday and be able to play with her. She was SO excited from the time she got up till the first guest arrived. She knew it was HER DAY!!! These past two days were all about ISABELLA!!!!

I really enjoy posting pictures as a slide show through slide.com. Hope you enjoy the highlights of her birthday!!!



2 comments:

  1. :) So precious You did a great job making her feel special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a great birthday. My how time flies. You did a great job on the cake. I hope I can do just as well with Peyton's. We miss you guys tons.

    ReplyDelete