Thursday, August 20, 2009

First week of School
















Tuesday was Isabella's first day of pre-school. It was quite an eventful morning. As we pulled into the parking lot of her school, Bella turned to me and said..."Mom I'm scared to start pre-school". I looked at her and told her that there was nothing to be scared of. You are more nervous than anything. This is something new to you. But like we have talked about, I will be back at lunch time to pick you up. If you see a clock, when both hands are pointing up, that means that I will be waiting for you in the carpool line. I walked her to her classroom and gave her two huge hugs and told her that I loved her and I will see you in a few hours. At that moment I had to hold back the mommy tears that were about to flow from my eyes. They weren't so much as sad tears, but happy tears to see one of my little girls start a new adventure. As I left her school, I couldn't wait til 12 o'clock. I was so anxious to hear about her first day of school. Like we all anticipated....She had a terrific first day and was anxious to return today. She will strive to achieve so much. All we have to do is sit back and watch as she spreads her wings. We are all so proud of her!!!!

1 comment: