Monday, August 17, 2009
Saying Good Bye again
Today was another day most of us wish would never come so fast. Ryan had the chance to make a trip home to visit us for the weekend. He arrived late Thursday night and had to leave this afternoon. Like always we had a great time. It was nice to see him, and this gave him the chance to see our new home. He's been in Oklahoma since July doing cross-flow training on a new aircraft he will be flying. It is great opportunity for him as well as his career, and I am very proud of him. It is hard not having him around, but most of us military wives are use to it. This is a life that not everyone can deal with. We as military wives have learn to sacrifice a lot. Our addresses will always change, as well as the scenery. Some places we will hate to be stationed in, and we will find those that we will absolutely love. Long days at work to even long deployments. But for the most part we make do with our day to day lives. We look forward to the days ahead of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So proud of you and all you are doing! Your new home is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt sure takes a STRONG woman to even be able to blog in a positive light about that. I don't know if I could do it. Cheers to you and your little girls. I know it's probably tough on Ryan too. RAINA
ReplyDelete