Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Greetings From South Carolina


Whew!!! Now that the chaos and mounds of boxes are gone I can now sit down and write a bit. We made it to SC safe and sound!!! I couldn't have done it without my two loving parents though. Since Ryan was unable to come down to help with the move, my dear old dad decided to make a trip to Florida to help with the move. With the hectic schedule, it was great to know that I had a second set of hands to help out. Especially with the kids when the packers were at the house. Luckily the drive up was only about eight hours. After arriving in Charleston, my mom joined us to help with the unpacking. All I can say is that she was awesome!! We pretty much had all the boxes unpacked within two days. I'm so grateful that I have such wonderful parents that offered to come out and help. Especially since I don't live in the same state as them. As always it was hard to say good-bye, but I know that they will be out this way very soon. Once again "Thank You" Mom and Dad for everything!!! I don't know how I'm going to repay you guys for all the work you did. But I will find a way. I Love you both dearly!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy's and Daddy's are great no matter how old you are! So glad you are there safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete